Ball up

Hi I am a sporty and energetic guy I love playing sports, but the sport I have the most fun playing is basketball and I will love to talk to you guys about basketball, I will also love to teach u and show u guys more about basketball. But my blog will be interesting and fun for you guys because basketball Is a cool and amazing sport . So I hope you guy’s like my blog and I will catch you guys later on the court. And this Is my intro to my class blog.

The Crossover

Image result for crossover book

Have you guys ever wondered what It Is like crossing some one up, well If You did I bet It was awesome for you, and that’s why I am introducing you guys to the book The Crossover,  because this book will Impact you guys in a lot of ways and you will love this book trust me, its gonna be awesome.

The Crossover Is a amazing and loving book about basketball, family, and the love of the game this video, blog and  quotes will inspire you and It will show you guys more about the book and what is happening and what the book means. So watch this video to learn about some specific things about the book.

Image result for great basketball quotesImage result for great basketball quotesImage result for great basketball quotesImage result for great basketball quotes

The video was good wasn’t it, it helped you learn more about the book  didn’t it well know were done with the video il tell you what my point of view of the book is.

I chose this book for my blog because this is my favorite book and it is a fiction book which it lets me relate to it in real life instead of fake.

I relate to this book because me and my best friend Shawn loved to go outside and play basketball and so  when i was little me and him would always go outside and play basketball I was good but not great so since Shawn was way better than me  he thought me how to play basketball and get better at It and then I grew to be a really good basketball player like Shawn and so when we played basketball for school we were like the brothers in the book crossing, shooting and swishing the ball into the hoop and It was awesome because we did great with our talent. And I can go on about how i can relate to things about this book but this one is my favorite one.

And I would persuade you guys to read this book because of how awesome and amazing this story Is and If you read It I hope you enjoy It.

And If you guys like this book the author Kwane Alexander has written lots of more awesome books such as  Booked, and The Playbook.

This book had such a impact on me because It related to my life and It Is a book about family, love of the game, and sadness.

Other books that were like this were the books called Guys Read, and Summer Ball.

So this is the end of my blog so I hope you guys loved my blog and I also hope you guys read and love the book The Crossover so I’ll catch you guys later on the court and you better bring your back pack because I am about to teach you a lesson. lol.

4 thoughts on “Ball up”

1. I like sports too and your blog seems really interesting and do u play all sports or only a few? If u do whats your favorite sport out of all of them?

1. baseball is my favorite sport but basketball is my second favorite sport and the only sports i play are baseball, basketball and football.

2. Hi Timothy,

My name is Ruqayya. And I enjoy watching people play basketball. But I have never really tried but you did a good job of persuading. I want to join the high school basketball team. My best friends play basketball and they always try to get me playing. My favorite basketball player is Liangelo Ball. How about you? And what is your favorite basketball team?

1. cool and u should try playing basketball its a amazing sport and my favorite basketball player is deangelo russell and my favorite basketball team is the warriors